Get Compensated for your work injuries.
Free Medical Treatment + Weekly Disability Payments
Call Now to speak to a workers comp lawyer
What We Can Do For You
ACCESS TO TOP MEDICAL CARE
PAY OFF YOUR MEDICAL BILLS
WEEKLY DISABILITY PAYMENTS
WE COME TO YOU
DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH OUR ATTORNEYS
I had a workers compensation case while working as a motorcycle mechanic, attorney Minas and the rest of his staff were helpful guiding me through the entire process. The pile of paperwork seemed endless. They helped find me Doctors for treatment and got me a nice settlement in the end. Will definitely recommend to others.
I highly recommend Nordanyan Law they are very professional. Katy and Sandra Are very accurate when it comes to communication, they answer your question pretty quickly. They strive to reserve your case quick. Outstanding service I’m very happy with this Law firm.
The entire office staff are friendly my case was handled by Hrier one of the attorneys in the firm not only he was nice and curious but very calm and humble explained evreythig in my case I do recompense Grayr berry Berberyan I do recommend him to all my friends and family for his great job and professionalism he is awesome and should be rewarded for his knowledge in all aspects of Workers Comp cases .
9 COMMON MISTAKES MADE BY INJURED WORKERS IN CALIFORNIA
- Not reporting an on-the-job injury (such as a slip-and-fall, or injuries caused by repetitive work) in writing at the time it occurs.
- Not reporting to the doctor or employer all parts of the body injured or injuries and symptoms sustained at the time of the accident.
- Not going to a doctor or physician designated by his/her employer.
- Consenting to surgery or treatment without knowledge of the pertinent questions that should be addressed.
- Not obtaining a second opinion to address the extent of his or her injuries.
- Not understanding that it is improper for an authorized health care provider to charge the worker for medical treatment.
- Not understanding the different types of workers’ compensation benefits to which they are entitled.
- Not fully understanding the workers’ compensation settlement process.
- Not fully understanding his or her legal rights and the possibility of filing a personal injury lawsuit against a negligent third-party.
Minas Nordanyan, Esq., Award-Winning Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Nordanyan Law is represented by experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyers who will fight relentlessly for you on any employment injury case. We've confidently handled all types of employment cases and recovered MILLIONS for our clients.
Call Now & Get Compensated For Your Workplace Injuries